Thursday, March 10, 2011

Soc, Mags...

Hookay, welp I am writng about soccer magizines and what they have to offer. so here we go. Most soccer magizines takes about current news in soccer, how to train, coaching tips, new cleats, ect, ect.

(Why Soccer Magazine???

Our team  provide unparalleled coverage of the world’s most popular sport, we cover soccer events from all over the World…
Soccer Magazine brings every day fresh soccer news from top 5 Europe leagues (England, Italy, Spain, Germany, France), we also cover MLS news and African soccer… But that isn’t all, on our site people can find absolutely everything related to soccer, categories SOCCER GOSSIP and SOCCER LIFESTYLE will show life of soccer players outside the field…)
"http://soccer-magazine.com/advertise/"

I personally recieve soccer magizines monthly and my favorite part, being a soccer player is to check out all the new cleats and style that they come out with. Also I enjoy it that the most because I love shoes too much.
I can also say that i like to look at te training tips. They recommend how you should eat before and after games which is a really useful thing. If you dont eat right you can get sick and not play good.
Lastly, they include inspriational quotes, and I'm a girl so you know I appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. Soccer magizines seem very interesting. I think I might start getting into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, yes there are very interesting and full of plently of cool incite.

    ReplyDelete