Thursday, March 17, 2011

Anonymous interviewssss.


Soccer Interviews with Kari Waivol.
1.       Who first introduced you to the soccer world?
-From what I can remember, I kind of introduced myself to soccer. When I was little that is just something I picked from the start, and knew it was defiantly something that I wanted to do.

2.       Did you find it interesting? Explain.
-Of course I found it interesting, I was fascinated by it. Soccer came natural to me and I just loved it with everything I had.

3.       What was your first soccer memory?
-Oh gosh! My very first soccer memory was with my best friend ever! We were 5, and on different teams. Her team had a huge lead, and we didn’t have a chance so they put her in goal. All of a sudden it started pouring rain outside. She, and everyone else ran off the field, but I continued on and scored my very first goal on her.

4.       What’s your favorite soccer memory?
-One of my favorite soccer memories, a personal one (solo) was in my 10th grade varsity season game against Edgewood. I scored 3 goals all on my own, just ripped them off like they were nothing … effortless. Our 4th goal we scored in that game was souly from my assist.

5.       How long have you played soccer?
-Well lets see, I started when I was 5. I’m still playing to this day, so around 12 years or so.

6.       What’s your favorite thing about soccer?
-What’s my favorite thing about soccer? There’s so much it’s hard to decide. But I guess it’s kind of like “my time”. It’s one of the things that I’m best at, so it’s my outlet, my get away, my stress/worry reliever. Soccer, it just never lets me down.

7.       Where’d you play at first?
-I first started playing soccer for the Port Saint John soccer club, in Canaveral Groves. I played reck for a couple of years. Then I was good enough for comp soccer and played for PSJ.

8.       Did you ever play for different places?
-Yes, I played for PSJ for most of my life and will always love it there. I started playing for my high school in 7th grade. Also for Satellite Beach soccer club, down in Satellite.

9.       What are your future plans for soccer?
-My future plans for soccer include continuing this season with Satellite, and then my Senior year of high school, and then playing soccer in college.

10.   How do you feel about soccer?
-How do I feel about soccer? It’s so simple, but so complex… Basically soccer = LOVE! My one true love. The passion I have for soccer is so incredibly high that it’s almost unphathomible. Soccer is something that has kept me grounded over the years growing up, and honestly I am so thankful for that. Soccer is the biggest/most thing I’ve worked for my whole life. People that know me or see me know that I play and have played forever. It’s just apparent and I love that and for sure wouldn’t have it any other way.


5 comments:

  1. This is a really good blog. Who ever the peorson is that you interviewed seems to really love soccer and have a lot fun. I hope hey get to continue playing soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me they will. They have too much talent to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great interview and it's very descriptive. I agree with Taylor, whoever you interviewed really must love soccer. Keep up the great work kittyyyyyyyy litter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a one love kind of thing and that's, that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As of 3/27/11 your 8th post is NOT posted. We went to the Library two days in a row?

    ReplyDelete